We design and manufacture a multitude of recycling equipment for Re-Gen and high-end bespoke equipment for the Re-Gen group, where every day can be different, and the work is challenging, but the rewards and job satisfaction is worth it.
Due to an ever-increasing workload and Company expansion, we have need for talented and Welder Fabricators to join our innovative and highly skilled engineering team. The successful candidates will be required to fabricate at our state-of-the-art facilities, and from time to time on one of our sites with opportunities for career development and progression within the Re-Gen group.
You’ll be working for a progressive company who always seek new challenges and has a close-knit team with a ONE TEAM ethos. We are always ensuring a high-quality standard is achieved whilst always adhering to our Health & Safety practices.
- Ability to undertake MIG/MAG welding on mild and exotic steels.
- Fit, form and join raw materials with the emphasis on accuracy and detail.
- Ability to work unsupervised with a high standard of workmanship and to deadlines.
- Previous experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment essential.
- Ability to interpret and work from engineering drawings.
- Good communication skills both verbal & written.
- Ability to weld Stainless Steel & Aluminium advantageous.
- Experience of TIG welding would be advantageous.
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Location: Newry & Lislea
Remuneration: Up to £36000
Benefits: Free Life Assurance, Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Plan, Paid holidays, Employee Perks Card, Free On-site car parking, Canteen Facilities, Career Development Opportunities etc.
If you are interested in joining our successful team here at Re-Gen, and meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Re-Gen is an equal opportunities employer who employs a workforce with members from all sections of the community and is committed to appointing candidates purely based on merit.
- Address Newry