One of Ulster’s TOP 100 Businesses’, Savage & Whitten are wishing to appoint Temporary Warehouse Operatives to their growing Warehouse Team.
As a people focused business you can be assured that a career with S&W will be both progressive and rewarding.
Summary of Position:
To assist in the overall production and dispatch of customer orders and to adhere to health and safety regulations and procedures always.
Role: Warehouse Operative – Day Shift
Contract: Various – Temporary – 3/6 months – Full Time
Rate of Pay: Attractive
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To accurately pick and pack orders using voice picking unit
- To minimise missed sales and losses to the company through accurate picking
- To work efficiently as part of a team
- To keep work area clean and tidy, being responsible for the general maintenance of warehouse floor
- To maintain high levels of health and safety standards
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- To build and pack cages at a reasonable height as designated by your manager ensuring all heavy goods are placed at the bottom of cage
- Duties involve regular repetitive light, medium and heavy lifting
- Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent
- Warehouse/retail experience
- Physical and manual dexterity
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Willingness to undertake training
- NVQ Level 3 in warehousing/retail
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar environment
- Experience of voice activated picking.
Job benefits and perks:
Savage & Whitten’s wish to encourage a high-performing culture.
We value and respect all our employees and to thank them for all their hard work, dedication and passion we offer a generous benefits package, to highlight only a few:
- Annual Leave & Family Friendly Policies
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme (Employer 2% & Employee 3% contribution)
- Employers for Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Excellent training programmes
- Opportunity to progress to other roles
If you feel you meet the above criteria and want to be part of the Savage & Whitten team at this very exciting time. Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 24th May 2019 @ 5pm
Savage & Whitten are an equal Opportunities Employer