We have an opportunity to join an exciting local award winning fresh & frozen food manufacturing business. You will be working as part of a team in the manufacture of our innovative products to meet customer needs. Your job will involve running production lines, machine minding and cleaning. Candidates must be fully flexible and you will be working a variety of shifts across a 40 hour week.
Candidates applying must demonstrate they meet the essential criteria of:
- Good standard of education.
- Previous experience of working in a busy and demanding environment.
- Track record of working well within a team.
- Flexibility with shift, working patterns and tasks.
It would be advantageous that candidates meet the desirable criteria of:
- Previous experience of working within a chilled food processing environment or operating production lines.
- Experience operating machinery.
- Experience of filling in accurate paperwork.
Please contact via the Apply button to request an application pack.
This is a rolling recruitment drive so please apply as soon as possible to be considered.