We are currently recruiting for Shift Supervisor role on a six month fixed term basis with possibility of permanent.
The successful candidate will be based within our Recycling facilities based in Newry with responsibility to achieve performance of the plant ensuring operational effectiveness is maximised, ensuring KPI’s are met, high technical standards are maintained an quality standards are achieved, through the development of people, processes and systems.
- Responsible for the day to day coordination and delegation of duties within your team, to ensure you meeting KPI’s and production goals.
- Allocating working to staff, and managing staffing levels to ensure attendance, grievance and disciplinary matters are dealt with appropriately.
- Lead continuous improvement projects, driving improvements in Health and Safety, process efficiency and product quality.
- Flexibility to work shift patterns and over time when required.
- Ability to develop new skills.
- Proven experience at supervisor level.
- Demonstrate an understanding of operating with integrity, of quality processes and systems and has high standards of compliance and quality.
- Possesses relevant IT literacy.
- Previous Experience in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Knowledgeable and trained in people management practices including investigations, Disciplinary and Grievance procedures, Performance Management and Recruitment & Selection processes.
- Good Communication skills.
Duration: Fixed Term six months with possibility of permanent after this period depending on Business needs and satisfactory performance.
Location: Re-Gen, Newry, Co. Down
Remuneration: Attractive and opportunity to work overtime to enhance pay levels.
Hours: Shift work
Benefits: Private Healthcare, Free Life Assurance, Employee Perks Card, Paid holidays, On-site car parking, Increased Pension Scheme, Employee Development, Assistance with providing accommodation, setting up back accounts, obtaining National Insurance numbers.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com