We are delighted to announce a new opportunity to come and join an enthusiastic, energetic and forward thinking business.
The role will sit within our CSC/Administration division and will support the delivery of current and new contracts/project based works.
The Scheduler will manage the overall activity of the HBE field team including the Planned PPMs, Reactive and Proactive workflow via in house systems.
Key Responsibilities: –
- To schedule all reactive and planned works to appropriate resource, paying attention to location, expertise and response targets.
- To accurately record day to day information, ensuring that all requests are accurately logged to enable effective scheduling and client reports to be automatically generated from internal systems.
- To ensure that field staff days are optimised to drive maximum productivity from the team.
- Ensure all jobs marked as incomplete by engineers are followed up and reallocated as appropriate.
- Ensure all jobs are completed within the required response times and costs.
- Management of reactive calls ensuring client and governing bodies SLA’s are met.
- Generation of PPM (Planned Preventive Maintenance) tasks through internal systems and the timely completion of such tasks in accordance with contract requirements;
- Deal with communications in a professional and prompt manner.
- Escalate issues with specific jobs, clients or engineers promptly.
- Ensure full audit trails are maintained and evidenced where required.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries relating to the general Customer Support Centre of the business.
- Planning works from creation to completion via the accurate utilisation of internal systems.
- Allocation of reactive works to sub-contractors ensuring that tasks are completed within the agreed contract SLA’s.
- Ensure internal systems are kept up to date with all relevant information and the status is reflective of the current works position.
- Ensure that the workforce is effectively utilised and reporting of non-conformances to the Team Leader.
- Record holidays, sickness and other absence for field-based resources.
- Carry out duties in accordance to company policies and strategy of the business.
- Adhoc generation of contract specific reports.
- To carry out any other duties commensurate to the role.
Essential Criteria: –
- At least 3 years’ experience working as part of an administration team
- Good IT skills with the ability to learn and adapt to new systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiating skills, ability to multitask, prioritise work and work closely with other departments.
- Be able to take responsibility for resolution of issues.
- You should be self-motivated, and results orientated.
- Be able to work to time constraints & use own initiatives to solve problems
Desirable Criteria: –
- Previous experience of Scheduling works for field staff
Training will be provided.
Benefits:Paid Holidays, On-site Parking, Pension Scheme, Canteen Facilities, NHS Cash back plan, Long Service Awards, Employee of the Quarter Awards, Weekly Dress Down Friday.
HBE is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the Community.
Please note that some of our roles may be subject to appropriate Access NI clearance
- Address 19 Millvale Road
- Salary Offer BT35 7NH