Position: Sales & Operations Manager
Location: Killowen & Warrenpoint, County Down, Northern Ireland
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Office Hours: 5 days per week 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Salary: £20,000 to £30,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience.
Mourne Weavers is a newly-formed company that produces machine-woven fabrics for sale into the interior design, commercial and furniture sectors. The company shares the same ethos, heritage and culture as its sister company, Mourne Textiles: a passion for quality and design excellence, rooted in, and inspired by its history and surroundings.
We are looking for a proactive Sales & Operations Manager to manage the complete sales process from start to finish, ensuring the customer’s experience reaches the highest possible standards.
You will provide customer support for a wide range of situations including; fielding customer emails and phone calls, answering product and delivery queries, organising and arranging the production and delivery of products and communicating courteously and effectively both internally and externally to achieve the highest standards of service.
The work will be varied, consisting of providing day to day customer care and account management, and an ability to effectively use the company’s CRM system will be important. The role is ideally suited to someone who enjoys building and maintaining great customer relationships, and ensuring all important matters are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone hoping to develop their skills and career in high-end customer service with a view to training and supervising a team in future.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A confident, professional telephone manner and well versed in email etiquette in line with the expectations of the Company’s customers
- A proactive, can-do attitude, following up on leads and quotations issued
- Strong organisational skills to ensure that the customer’s expectations on lead time, delivery and cost are all met
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years previous sales support / customer service / experience with proven ability to build customer relationships and resolve problems effectively
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with luxury, design-led products
- Previous use of CRM software systems
- Driving licence and own car
- An interest in developing a career in customer service / account management
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Agent, Helpdesk, Sales Support, Sales Assistant, Sales Administrator, Account Executive, Customer Service Executive, Sales Executive, Customer Service, Customer Services, etc.
This is a really exciting time to join Mourne Weavers and if you would like to be a part of our team, please email your CV specifying how you meet the criteria above to Beverley Copeland, Organisational Development Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for the return of CV’s is Friday, 20th September 2019 at 1pm.