In Norbrook we pride ourselves in being one of the top 11 companies in Northern Ireland and in the top 15 veterinary pharmaceutical companies globally. We develop & manufacture veterinary medicines, supplying products to 120 countries globally. With a strong portfolio of existing products and significant investment in R&D to launch new products annually, we have opportunities for individuals to join us and develop their career in a global company.
Our business strategy is supported by our Values – Customer Value, One Team, Results Driven, Excellence, Innovation, and Quality – and we support our employees to live the behaviours that creates our culture. Our on-going success is based on the expertise, knowledge and innovation of our employees. If you are interested in joining our team here at Norbrook and supporting our vision, then apply for this role.
Reporting to the Commercial finance manager the successful candidate will be responsible for collating, analysing and reporting a wide range of financial and sales data to senior management in line with strict deadlines.
- Maintaining customer database and price lists.
- Calculation of monthly rebates owing to each customer based on information provided by 3rd party wholesalers.
- Liaising with customers and sales teams on a wide variety of queries.
- Preparing month end sales reports for a busy sales region.
- Preparing weekly and monthly payment runs and reconciliations thereof.
- Analysing wholesaler free of charge claims for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensuring all internal financial controls are followed.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Educated to at least A level standard or equivalent
- 1 years previous experience of working in a busy finance department.
- Experience in manipulating, analysing and reporting on large volumes of data.
- Previous experience in MS office applications including Word and Excel.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
- Previous experience in rebate processing and calculation
- ECDL certificate
Duration: Fixed Term, 6 Months
Location: Newry, Co. Down
Remuneration: Salary Attractive
Benefits: Free Life Assurance, Company Pension Scheme, 30 days annual leave, Wedding Leave, Employee well-being initiatives, Healthcare plan, Company Sick Pay, Employee Assistance Programme, On-site free parking, Canteen Facilities, Employee Perks scheme, Discounted Car Insurance, Annual Employee raffle, employee recognition scheme, career development opportunities and much more…
Contact: The Human Resources Department
Norbrook Laboratories Limited employs a workforce with members of all sections of the community and is committed to appointing people purely on the basis of merit. In accordance with our equal opportunities policy we would particularly like to welcome applicants from the Protestant Community.