- Stock maintenance;
- Merchandising products;
- Awareness of customer needs and provide exceptional customer service;
- Accuracy in the operation of till transactions and cash handling;
- Providing knowledge / up to date advice on our product ranges, promotions and special offers;
- Maximise sales opportunities;
- Assist in all areas of shop as required;
- Maintain professional standards of dress and grooming;
- General Housekeeping;
- Other duties as required.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills;
- Good numeracy and accuracy skills;
- Good attendance and punctuality;
- Have the ability to work as part of a team;
- Flexibility to work as and when required;
- Flexibility to work in local Gordons Chemists branches;
- Eligibility to work in UK.
- 6 Months experience in a similar retail environment demonstrating selling skills;
- 6 Months experience demonstrating exceptional customer facing skills;
- Previous pharmacy experience;
- Previous health and beauty retail experience.
Gordons Chemists, 16 Main Street, Rathfriland BT34 5PS.
This position is Full Time and Temporary, working 5 days per week Monday to Saturday as per shop rota, until December 2019.
Closing Date for all applications:
Friday 19th July 2019.
If you are unsuccessful or not shortlisted for interview you will receive correspondance via email. If an email address is not provided, correspondance will be by post.
Download and complete the following application form: Click on ‘Apply for the Job’ link below.
Completed application forms should be returned to: HR Department, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Co. Down, BT32 3QD, N. Ireland.