KILKEEL SEAFOODS LIMITED
Quality Assurance & Logistics Assistant
38 HOURS PER WEEK
MONDAY –THURSDAY 7.00AM-4.00PM
FRIDAY 8.00AM – 12.00PM
Job based in Ardglass. Occasional travel & work required in Kilkeel Seafoods main factory.
- To provide daily comprehensive and effective support to managers.
- Recording the condition of packaging, quantity on pallets and temperature checks.
- Prawn Tail product sampling, testing and tasting.
- Reporting non-conformance & corrective actions.
- Stock control using bespoke IT system
- Check all consignments received and dispatched and record these on excel.
- Also at times the post holder may be required to attend and work in the main factory in Kilkeel therefore, they must hold a full UK driving licence and have own transport.
- The post holder will have a strong commitment to confidentiality.
- Post holder must be confident to work on their own initiative and independently.
Full training will be provided.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE FORWARD CV TO:
KILKEEL SEAFOODS LTD
14 THE HARBOUR, KILKEEL, BT34 4AX
OR EMAIL ADMIN@KILKEEL-SEAFOODS.COM
PHONE: 028 417 62649
THE CLOSING DATE FOR RETURN OF APPLICATION FORM IS
31ST JANUARY 2020.
KILKEEL SEAFOODS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Address Downpatrick Road, Ardglass, Downpatrick
- Salary Offer Negotiable