SMS Platinum Group are one of Irelands leading family leisure groups. The company boasts a wealth of experience in the industry and has developed a number of brand concepts. The current portfolio of brands includes Air-tastic Trampoline, Inflata & Ninja Adventure Centres, Captain Green’s Adventure Golf & Funky Monkeys Indoor Play Centres.
Due to continued expansion we are now recruiting for this role. This person will report directly to the directors of the company. The role is based in our Rathfriland Head Office.
– Reporting to the directors of the company.
– Preparing & reviewing monthly management accounts
– Preparing, reviewing and submitting VAT returns in both NI and ROI
– Monthly invoicing
– Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
– Management of small accounts personnel team
– Key co-ordinator with external accountants for financial year end and ongoing queries throughout the year
– Any other duties as required
– At least 2 year’s experience in a similar environment
– Experience with financial and management reporting systems and processes in a private sector environment
– Demonstrated ability and experience of managing own workload to produce quality work and meet reporting deadlines.
– Good interpersonal skills
– Good written and oral communication
– Experience in the preparation of management accounts
– Experience in the use of Sage 50 Accounts, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
– Salary commensurate with experience
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 6th September @5pm