In Norbrook we pride ourselves in being one of the top 11 companies in Northern Ireland and in the top 15 veterinary pharmaceutical companies globally. We develop & manufacture veterinary medicines, supplying products to 120 countries globally. With a strong portfolio of existing products and significant investment in R&D to launch new products annually, we have opportunities for individuals to join us and develop their career in a global company.
Our business strategy is supported by our Values – Customer Value, One Team, Results Driven, Excellence, Innovation, and Quality – and we support our employees to live the behaviours that creates our culture. Our on-going success is based on the expertise, knowledge and innovation of our employees. If you are interested in joining our team here at Norbrook and supporting our vision, then apply for this role.
Reporting to the Head of Quality Compliance, based within the Quality Department, the successful candidate will be responsible for handling of quality investigations arising from identified deficiencies as reported from external and internal sources such as customer quality complaints, OOS, deviations etc. and for co-ordinating the implementation of corrective and preventative actions to address identified deficiencies. Working within the Pyramid Teams to implement Quality Management Systems and Continuous improvement projects within the manufacturing environment.
The main duties of this role will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Investigating, Documenting, and Reporting of Customer Complaints, Deviations, OOS, CAPAs and other quality non-conformances
- Participating, as a key contributor, in GMP audits by regulatory authorities and by contract customers and implementation of associated corrective and preventative actions.
- Working alongside Operations in the implementation, maintenance and improvement of the QMS within the manufacturing environment.
- Reviewing and approval of control documentation.
- Trending and analysing of quality data and contributing to the continued development of the company and promoting all aspects of cGMP.
- Assisting in the approval of SOP’s, PCRs, PQRs and other quality documentation.
- Minimum Education: Third level qualification (scientific based).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised.
- 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance role.
- Excellent knowledge of GMP and Quality Management Systems.
- Experience with sterile dose form manufacture.
- Knowledge of current regulatory requirements, in both the EU, and the US.
- Experience with solid dose manufacture.
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Duration: 12 months Fixed Term
Location: Newry, Co. Down
Remuneration: Salary Attractive
Benefits: Free Life Assurance, Company Pension Scheme, 30 days annual leave, Wedding Leave, Employee well-being initiatives, Healthcare plan, Company Sick Pay, Employee Assistance Programme, On-site free parking, Canteen Facilities, Employee Perks scheme, Discounted Car Insurance, Annual Employee raffle, employee recognition scheme, career development opportunities and much more…
Contact: The Human Resources Department
Norbrook Laboratories Limited employs a workforce with members of all sections of the community and is committed to appointing people purely on the basis of merit. In accordance with our equal opportunities policy we would particularly like to welcome applicants from the Protestant Community.