Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk (Maternity Cover)
MJM Group is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk. The role will be based at the Company’s head office in Newry, Co. Down. The successful Applicant will be a hard working individual with particular attention to detail who enjoys working in a busy office environment as a team member. This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning Company which places particular emphasis on investment in its people.
Main Duties / Activities:
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining the Purchase Ledger
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices, with delivery notes and purchase orders
- Inputting invoices onto a computerised accounts system
- Assist with Invoice queries.
- Make regular supplier payments.
- Processing of subcontractor payments.
- Perform monthly supplier statement reconciliations.
- Provide purchase accruals and assist with journal postings for management reporting.
- Reconcile employee MasterCard statements.
- Maintain petty cash and employee expense records.
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Undertake any other duties which would reasonably fall within the job title to include other account related activities.
- GCSE or equivalent qualification in English and Maths
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Previous experience working as a Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent administrative / organization skills
- Previous experience as a Purchase Ledger Clerk for a Group Structure
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate their adherence to the Criteria in the application form. You will be expected to participate in education, training or development as is necessary, to enable the company to achieve the company’s objectives as communicated to you.
- Address Carnbane Business Park Newry