New Year – New Career?
Are you good at planning, organising and motivating a team of people?
Do you prefer a hands on approach in your role?
At TS Foods we have an opportunity to join an exciting local award winning fresh & frozen food manufacturing business as a PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR – Packing Floor
The successful candidate will ensure that manufacturing processes run smoothly and efficiently to help us meet business targets. You will ensure delivery of products on time, in full, and to the required high quality standard.
Candidates applying must demonstrate they meet the essential criteria of:
- Experience of working in a busy and demanding FMCG environment as a Senior Skilled Operative or in a Supervisor capacity.
- Strong people management skills and experience of managing staff.
- An understanding, appreciation and experience of quality assurance and health and safety procedures.
- A track record of working well within a team.
It would be advantageous that candidates meet the desirable criteria of:
- At least one year’s supervisory experience in a food production environment.
- Previous experience of working within a BRC accredited environment.
Candidates must also be fully flexible working a variety of shifts across a 40 hour week.
Please contact via the Apply button to request an application pack or alternatively please send your CV for consideration.
The deadline for return of CV’s or completed applications is Friday 10th January 2020 by 5pm.
- Salary Offer 9.57 Per Hour