The production operative works within a fast paced food production environment. You will be working on a production line, monitoring quality, packing and general food production duties. You will have a direct, hands-on approach to daily food production.
- Preparing and creating our industry leading Food-to-go products, including our extensive range of chilled, hot & frozen products.
- Using and complying with training manuals.
- Check and weigh all raw materials, ensuring accuracy.
- Ensure all machine settings are correct.
- Run quality checks on products produced, for example, the size and weight of the finished product, use by date, packaging.
- Remove defective products.
- Keep the working and storage areas free of hazards as per the company’s health and safety procedures.
Previous similar experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Salary Offer £8.91 - £10.25 per hour