We require an experienced Production Manager to join our management team. This role is a busy role offering a strong career pathway with a growing SME. The salary will be negotiable in line with a candidate’s experience.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be an experienced Production Manager from an FMCG background. You will have previous experience of managing a large work force and the demands of meeting production targets in a fast-moving environment across multiple shifts. Experience is essential in managing production cycles with spikes in demand driven by seasonality and customer requirements. You will ensure customer expectations are met on time and in full and strive to meet Key Performance Indicators.
Core responsibilities include management of the production process; people management, stock taking, ensuring product meets quality and legality specifications and some health and safety responsibility.
- A Minimum of 3 years previous experience as Production Manager within a FMCG environment
- Previous people management experience
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular Excel
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisation, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work outside core hours as required.
- Experience of implementing lean / continuous improvement systems
- Food Related Qualification
- Health & Safety Qualification
Contact via the Apply button for a full job description or to submit a CV.
The deadline for application is Friday 8th November 2019 @ 5pm.