WE ARE RECRUITING FOR A:
COLD STORE COORDINATOR
MONDAY TO THURSDAY; 7.00AM-4.00PM
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION IS 23RD MARCH 2021
APPLICATION FORMS AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION FROM:
KILKEEL SEAFOODS LTD
14 THE HARBOUR, KILKEEL, BT34 4AX
OR EMAIL: HR@KILKEEL-SEAFOODS.COM
PHONE: 028 417 61930
- To provide daily comprehensive and effective support to managers.
- Recording the condition of packaging, quantity on pallets and temperature checks.
- Prawn Tail product sampling, testing and tasting.
- Reporting non-conformance & corrective actions.
- Stock control using bespoke IT system
- Check all consignments received and dispatched and record these on excel.
- The post holder will have a strong commitment to confidentiality.
- Post holder must be confident to work on their own initiative and independently.
- Maintain stock control systems and ensure these are up to date.
- Provide daily comprehensive and effective support to the Technical Manager and Logistics Manager
- Issue daily receipts and dispatches from Store on excel spreadsheet
- Record various information on excel spreadsheets for sampling etc.
- To maintain high quality of goods received and despatched.
- To keep up to date with all sampling required.
- Commitment to confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills with proven experience in all Microsoft packages and a good knowledge of spreadsheets.
- Good knowledge of stock control systems
- Excellent communication.
- The ability to work on own initiative and independently.
- Good time management.
- Good attention to detail
- Cold store knowledge
- Product sampling & testing experience
This is an outline job description and may be subject to change, according to the needs of the company, in consultation with the post holder.
KILKEEL SEAFOODS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Address Kilkeel Seafoods Ltd
- Salary Offer Negotiable