Location: Site Based Reporting to: Maryland Industrial Estate, Ballygowan Road, Castlereagh, BT23 6BL
Post: Full time, permanent position (Monday to Friday 40hrs per week)
Fusion Heating employ over 100 people locally. We install, service and repair central heating boilers and systems for private householders and social landlords. We also offer full electrical services, supply and fit bathrooms, and install insulation to domestic properties. See www.fusionheating.co.uk for more information.
Reporting to: Contracts Manager
Job Purpose: To work on plumbing maintenance and breakdowns across Northern Ireland (Predominantly the South Down Area) as required to achieve company objectives and contribute towards the growth of the business.
- Complete planned and response plumbing works to a high standard.
- Fault finding and plumbing repairs .
- Heating system re-pipes, fitting new radiators, pumps, valves etc.
- Carry out works to high quality standards as per client specification.
- Ensure accurate / timely completion of any relevant site based documentation electronically or paper based as per requirements of the contract.
- Carry out works as directed by the Contracts Manager to agreed quality standards
- Undertake any other duties deemed necessary by management to ensure the efficient running of the business.
- Participation in out of hours call out rota is required.
- Carrying out work according to company policies and procedures.
- Company van and mobile phone is included.
- NVQ3 or City & Guilds Plumbing
- Full Driving License.
- Flexible to cover all work locations & be available to for call out (on a rota basis)
- Working knowledge of current Health and Safety Legislation.
- Experience of working on gas/oil boilers desirable
- Experience of responsive heating breakdowns desirable
- Up to date CSCS or CSR card
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional attitude and approach to work.
- Ability to demonstrate good teamwork values.
- Salary Offer To be discussed