Job Vacancy: Personal Assistant
Closing Date: Friday 18th October 2019 at 4pm
Contract: Full-time permanent
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Reports to: Managing Director Broking / Group Sales Director
Location: Autoline, Newry
If you are a true people person and have great attention to detail take the next step in your career and join our ambitious sales/operations team!
Is this role for me?
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and will thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will be highly motivated and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as this role involves liaising with senior management, staff and external companies.
You will provide dedicated administrative support to the Directors and Senior Management Team. In addition, you will assist with the organisation of customer, staff engagement and CSR related events and with internal staff communications. You will have the ability to work independently using your own initiative but also as part of a wider team working towards a shared vision – bringing our corporate vision ‘we’re with you’ to life.
• Act as Personal Assistant for the Managing Director of Broking and Group Sales Director (and other members of the Senior Team as required).
• Provide dedicated administrative support including diary management, making travel bookings, handling phone calls, dealing with general enquiries and requests, dealing with email and other correspondence.
• Support the management and day to day running of the office, including maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
• Support with the organisation of internal and external meetings, including the preparation / dissemination of materials for meetings. Taking formal minutes as required.
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority and liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
• Provide support in the co-ordination of customer, staff and CSR events including, corporate hospitality.
• Co-ordinate travel bookings for the Senior Team across the Group and co-ordinate payments of local suppliers, purchases as required.
• Provide support with staff internal communications / publications.
• Other general administration duties as required from time to time.
• Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, including health and safety procedures.
• Carrying out other functions as deemed necessary by the Directors for the effective operation of the company.
What do I need?
• A minimum of 5 GCSEs grades A-C including English and Maths or equivalent.
• 2 A Levels at grades A-C or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a PA / Administrative role.
• Excellent Computer Skills, working experience of Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Full, clean licence, with access to a vehicle.
• Relevant Administrative/ Word Processing/Secretarial qualification.
• Salary is negotiable, depending on qualifications and experience.
• 25 days holiday per year plus 12 statutory holidays including duvet days
and personal days with additional annual leave accruing based on length
• Working hours Monday to Friday (9am to 5.30pm) plus any hours necessary to fulfil your role.
• Company Pension Scheme
• Private Healthcare Scheme
• Staff Discounts
• Regular charity fundraising events
• The post holder will be required to undertake such internal and/or external training as deemed necessary by the Company.
How do I apply?
To apply for this position, visit the Careers section on our website to obtain an application form or for an application pack please contact:
Human Resource Department
Autoline Insurance Group
2 Ashtree Enterprise Park
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Martina directly at email@example.com by telephone at 028 30259027.
- Address 2 Ashtree Enterprise Park, Rathfriland Road, Newry