In Norbrook we pride ourselves in being one of the top 11 companies in Northern Ireland and in the top 15 veterinary pharmaceutical companies globally. We develop & manufacture veterinary medicines, supplying products to 120 countries globally. With a strong portfolio of existing products and significant investment in R&D to launch new products annually, we have opportunities for individuals to join us and develop their career in a global company.
Our business strategy is supported by our Values – Customer Value, One Team, Results Driven, Excellence, Innovation, and Quality – and we support our employees to live the behaviours that creates our culture. Our on-going success is based on the expertise, knowledge and innovation of our employees. If you are interested in joining our team here at Norbrook and supporting our vision, then apply for this role.
- Ensuring that the Company payroll is processed correctly within the allocated timeframe and liaising with managers across the Company on all pay related matters
- Updating information on the HRTime System (Time and Attendance):
- daily processing of employees attendance records
- planning Holidays
- Reporting on hours worked
- Managing information flows with payroll processor.
- Processing employee benefits including Company Sick Pay, Cycle to Work, Child Care Vouchers etc.
- Review of payroll files before submitting for final approval.
- Setting up payroll on banking system.
- Liaising with HR department on payroll matters.
- Responding to employee payroll queries.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Educated to GCSE level (Grade A-C) in Maths and English or equivalent.
- 2 years previous experience of working in a busy payroll department
- Previous experience in MS office applications including Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of payroll legislation procedures within the UK
- Payroll Qualification
- Hands on experience working with all aspects of payroll procedures
- Previous experience using similar Payroll Systems (e.g. Sage)
- Experience working with a Time and Attendance System
- Experience interacting with HR payroll matters
Duration: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Newry, Co. Down
Remuneration: Salary Attractive
Benefits: Free Life Assurance, Paid Holidays, On-site Parking, Pension Scheme, Canteen Facilities, Healthcare plan, Discounted Car Insurance, Perks Scheme
Contact: The Human Resources Department
Norbrook Laboratories Limited employs a workforce with members of all sections of the community and is committed to appointing people purely on the basis of merit. In accordance with our equal opportunities policy we would particularly like to welcome applicants from the Protestant Community.