NBSNI are now recruiting Full Time Operation Assistants for their Newry Branch
Job Purpose: – Operations Assistants
NBS work with many blue-chip global brands providing exceptional maintenance services in UK and Ireland. Career-driven Operations Assistant will co-ordinate Planned PPM & Reactive Maintenance via internal management software and client’s own management platforms. Rapid progression opportunities are available for the right candidates to become Project Managers for both new and established clients.
- To schedule all reactive and planned works to either in-house engineers or via established sub-contract network.
- To accurately record day to day information, ensuring that all requests are accurately logged to enable effective scheduling and client reports to be automatically generated from internal systems.
- Ensure all jobs are completed within the required response times and costs.
- Management of reactive calls ensuring client and SLAs are met.
- Deal with communications in a professional and prompt manner.
- Escalate issues with specific jobs, clients or engineers promptly.
- Ensure full audit trails are maintained and evidenced where required.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries.
- Planning works from creation to completion via the accurate utilisation of internal systems.
- Allocation of reactive works to sub-contractors ensuring that tasks are completed within the agreed contract SLA’s.
- Ensure internal systems are kept up to date with all relevant information and the status is reflective of the current works position.
- Ensure that the workforce is effectively utilised and reporting of non-conformances to the Team Leader.
- Carry out duties in accordance to company policies and strategy of the business.
- Adhoc generation of contract specific reports.
- To carry out any other duties commensurate to the role.
- KPI’s will be assigned to you on a weekly basis and discussed at weekly progress meetings.
- 12 Point – Job Stages on the CP must be completed for each job before leaving at the end of your day (full details will be given).
- Weekend cover done on a rota basis.
- Right to work within the UK.
- At least 2 years’ experience working as part of an administration team.
- Good IT skills with the ability to learn and adapt to new systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiating skills, cost control, ability to multitask, prioritise work and work closely with other departments.
- Be able to take responsibility for resolution of issues.
- You should be self-motivated, and results orientated.
- Adaptability and Flexibility skills.
- Be able to work to time constraints & use own initiatives to solve problems.
Please Send a Cover letter and CV stating which role you are applying for (Part or Full-Time Role) to
- Address Newry