- Perform daily store administration tasks, which includes processing of daily picks and goods in
- Ensure smooth running of the admin processes and continuously identifying and solving problems
- Check all incoming and outgoing deliveries; assist with stock take and placing orders from an admin perspective
- Respond quickly and effectively to any customer needs or questions
- Answer customer queries, either face to face or over the telephone, giving accurate information and where possible solve problems raised to maintain a high level of customer service
- Utilise in house IT systems to the full and ensure work is progressed and completed effectively
- Follow procedures correctly to ensure accurate records and adherence to company policy.
- Provide a high level of customer service, identify customer needs in order to provide assistance and product knowledge to improve service levels.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by your Manager.
- Good positive mental attitude.
- Be self-motivated and takes pride in own work and approach all tasks with energy and enthusiasm
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service
- An ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Accurate, thorough and well organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience would be advantageous (training will be provided)
- IT literate
- Calm, efficient and helpful – even on the busiest of days
- Able to confidently share any administration issues or discrepancies with the Store Team
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8am-5:30pm, occasional Saturday morning.
Location: Banbridge and Culcavy
Job Type: Full-time
Send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org