Overview of Role:
The role is to provide comprehensive administrative and office support in our busy Head Office in Newry.
Key Duties and Tasks:
- First point of contact for all incoming calls and email enquiries and providing advice where appropriate.
- Stock control – responsible for managing all stock going in & out of the office to customers
- Dealing with all E-Commerce orders and maintaining relevant ordering systems
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post.
- Data entry and exporting on our bespoke computer software packages
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft word, outlook, PowerPoint, excel, access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures including the maintenance of all files and correspondence as necessary
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
- Maintain a high standard of confidentiality in respect of all matters.
- Provide high level service to all Management and Class Leaders
- Participate in arrangements for specific projects /events including workshops, training programmes, seminars etc.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a busy office environment in an Admin role is essential
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s graded C or above which must include Math and English (or equivalent)
- Experience in using Microsoft Office is essential (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc.)
- A flexible and proactive approach to work
- A qualification in Business Administration, or equivalent is desirable but not essential
Monday 8.30am – 5.30pm, Tues – Thurs 9am – 5.30pm & Fri 9am – 5pm
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Wednesday 10th April 2019.