Marketing Executive – Newry
Health Matters have an opportunity for a talented, creative and ambitious Marketing Executive to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing and forward-thinking business who are the market leaders in providers of Health, Safety and Wellbeing Training and Occupational Health services.
Working as part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team you will be primarily responsible for the management of our website and all things marketing. Working with our sales team you will develop market leading brand presence across all digital platforms and initiate a lead generation marketing pipeline to support both our businesses; Health Matters (Health & Safety) Ltd and Health Matters (Occupational Health) Ltd teams in winning in new business.
- Develop Health Matters presence across all digital platforms for both businesses.
- Take on ownership and responsibility for the company website with autonomy for website development, creative content and ensuring a strong calendar is in place to deliver market leading brand presence, visitor engagement and extremely high standards of visitor digital experiences.
- Design and implement an SEO strategy to initiate a lead generation pipeline for the range of brands, product ranges and market segments.
- Analyse, measure and report on digital performance with clear metrics to optimise engagement and trends, creating marketing plans and recommend strategies for development.
- Design and create high quality marketing literature for a variety of audiences, products and brands.
- Copywriting & proofreading of social posts, web content and other marketing materials
- Work with your colleagues to ensure brand identify is protected and brand guidelines are implemented across the company.
- Identify revenue generation opportunities.
- Liaise with 3rd party agents to deliver promotional materials.
- Set-up, management and act as a brand champion at exhibitions, conferences and trade shows. Keeping a key presence and generate leads through customer interest and enquiries at events.
- Supporting the service delivery team with ‘day to day’ duties which may involve dealing with incoming enquiries and processing some bookings.
- Bachelor degree 2:1 or higher in marketing or relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing or digital marketing role
- Strong IT, digital and social media skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience with Google products including Analytics
- Highly effective planning, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Creative flair & enthusiasm for all things marketing with the ability to see things in a new way.
- Experience of managing social media accounts, databases, e-mail marketing & Facebook Ads Manager
- Attention-to-detail to be precise and exact
- Good knowledge of SEO best practices
- Current valid driving license
- Enthusiastic about all things marketing
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload.
- The capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
- Aptitude to operate effectively with professionalism in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: To be discussed at interview. A competitive salary will be offered based on the level of experience detailed within this job specification.
Added Employment Benefits: Enhanced annual leave (Currently 30 – inclusive of bank holidays) and an attractive health cash plan.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent
Closing Date: 25th October 2019
Application: To register your interest please submit a copy of your CV accompanied by an appropriate cover letter to email@example.com
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Health Matters (Health & Safety Ltd) is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Address 11 Monaghan Court
- Salary Offer To be discussed at interview. A competitive salary will be offered based on the level of experience detailed within this job specification.