Job Title: Ecommerce Executive
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am til 5.30
Salary: Fully negotiable on experience
Job Purpose: Contribute to the ongoing success of our Companies Ecommerce channels including elements of SEO, PPC, Social, PR, Marketplace, Sales and Customer Care.
About the Company
Clanrye Lighting and Electrical Supplies based at 11 Upper Edward Street, Newry, Co. Down, BT35 6AX have been trading since March 1989 in the Lighting and Electrical industry. Over 32 years of trading we have built up a strong rapport for high quality products at competitive prices and backed up by excellent customer service.
In more recent years we have set our targets on global markets and introduced additional brands catering to our new goals – ideas4lighting and Clanbay. We now supply over 75,000 Lighting, furniture and homeware products to 195 countries from our premises in Newry and have become very well known in foreign markets as well as the UK and Ireland.
- Plan, Design, Schedule and Observe Marketing Strategies aimed at increasing brand awareness and generating new revenue streams
- Research the company’s market keyword demand in order to improve SEO, respond to changing market conditions and find new areas of revenue gain
- Continuously work to improve the quality of listing data by revising content including titles, descriptions, images, categorisation, upsells, etc…
- Plan, Design and Schedule content for use on our various Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Plan, Design and Schedule Newsletter Promotions
- Manage our Google Data Feeds via Google Merchant Centre ensuring to resolve any product related errors (Shopping Campaigns are managed externally)
- Utilise Google Analytics to better understand our demographic, shopping behaviour, site issues, search terms, etc… and make any changes necessary to increase conversion rates
- Regularly review the strategies of competitors to improve the effectiveness of our marketing and operations
- Review Sales/Order data to draw conclusions and increase conversion on those products or products of a similar nature
- Plan and Design Imagery for merchandising purposes
- Effectively market to trade professionals in multiple markets and provide competitive quotes for their ongoing projects
- Maintain and manage all brand reputations through customer service-related operations including responding to complaints and reviews in a timely manner.
- File and Follow-up on courier related issues including damaged in transit and lost in transit (non-customer facing)
- During holiday/peak season assist with courier service bookings
- Assist with general admin related tasks, procedure implementation and so fourth
Key Skills / Qualifications
- Excellent IT, Typing and Grammar skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team with a career and company success focus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Good Knowledge of Photoshop or a similar standard photo editing application
- Basic knowledge of Google Merchant Centre and Google AdWords
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good understanding of Social Media Platforms
- Basic understanding of SEO, Backlinking and Keyword research
What are we looking for?
As with all our hires we are seeking to employee a long term addition to the team who enjoys their work, can self manage and brings innovative suggestions to the table.
Other Info / Requirements
This position is entirely focussed around ecommerce operations and not to be confused with social media marketing which is approx. 5% of the overall job role.
- Candidates may be contacted (and interviews arranged) prior to the closing date
- Candidates will be verbally assessed on their knowledge of the above Key Skills/Qualifications section during interview
- Candidates may submit a sample of previous work / demonstration of skillset for review at interview should they wish
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £0.01 per hour
- Yearly bonus
- Casual dress
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place