Mon – Fri / Day Shifts
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Lead Engineer with a strong electrical bias to join our team. Already an award winning and well-established business, the company is currently undergoing further growth and there is clear career progression for the successful candidate as this role evolves. TS Foods Castlewellan is within easy commutable distance from Newry, Ballynahinch and Downpatrick areas.
- The post-holder will be responsible for overall maintenance operations within the plant, both mechanical and electrical, but there will be a strong emphasis on electrical maintenance.
- Carry out maintenance of plant and equipment efficiently and effectively, minimising downtime and maximising production at all times
- Manage and implement the preventative maintenance programme, including completing all documentation is completed and filed for inspections in line with BRC standards
- Arrange sub-contractors on site, when needed to carry out specific maintenance and oversee all related maintenance contracts
- Drive engineering improvements where appropriate
- Ensure all maintenance procedures are carried out in line with strict food safety regulations
Ideal candidates will:
- Be at least time-served (preferably HNC/D level) with a minimum of 2 years’ maintenance experience, ideally within food/drinks processing/packaging.
- Have a solid grounding and understanding of mechanical and electrical maintenance, however specific skills and experience in electrical maintenance is required.
- Ideally have both mechanical and electrical qualifications
- This is a DAY shift role – Mon – Fri 8.00am – 5.30pm.
- A degree of flexibility is required around Weekend working at seasonal peaks.
- An highly attractive salary is on offer for the right candidate.
Please see our website to download a full job description and personal specification. www.tsfoods.co.uk/working.
This is a rolling recruitment drive please apply with CV to be immediately considered.