Due to significant growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen to join the Production Division within the highly successful MJM Marine Ltd. This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning Company that places a strong emphasis on investment in its people.
Ensure the effective manufacture of products on time and of high quality according to our customer’s requirements and in a cost-effective way.
• Manufacturing joinery items.
• Reading drawings for production of bespoke joinery items.
• Ensuring the products are produced to the requisite quality.
• Maintaining health and safety standards in compliance with OHS18001.
• Maintaining quality standards in compliance with ISO 9001.
• Following all processes in place in connection with the production of joinery items.
• Other duties commensurate with the job title
• Experience working as a joiner / machinist
• Ability to work on own initiative and under direction
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Diligent and reliable with a “can do” attitude
• 2+ Years’ experience working as a joiner / machinist
• Contact Emma Keenan by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02830258450
- Address Carnbane Business Park
- Salary Offer Competitive