We require an experienced and enthusiastic individual to assist in delivering cleaning to the highest possible standards. Duties will involve thoroughly cleaning all plant and equipment. You will assist the team during production change overs and shift finishes by power hosing, and conducting detailed cleaning of machinery and production facilities.
- Good standard of general education.
- Ability to understand written and spoken English.
- Track record of working well within a team.
- Experience of working in a busy and demanding environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be enthusiastic and conscientious towards work.
- Fully flexible with shift, working patterns and tasks.
- Ability to deal with the physical demands of the role.
- Previous experience of power hose use and deep cleaning of equipment.
- Shift working 45 hours a week. The role will also include weekend working on a rota basis. There will also be alternative weeks on day and evening shift.
For full details of the role and an application pack please contact via the Apply button. Closing date Monday 17th February 2020 @ 5pm.
- Address 40 MARY STREET