Hygiene Operative Full-Time Permanent | £8.70 per hour
We require experienced and enthusiastic individuals to assist in delivering cleaning to the highest possible standards. Duties will involve thoroughly cleaning all plant and equipment. You will assist the team during production change overs and shift finishes by power hosing, and conducting detailed cleaning of machinery and production facilities.
- Good standard of general education.
- Ability to understand written and spoken English.
- Track record of working well within a team.
- Experience of working in a busy and demanding environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be enthusiastic and conscientious towards work.
- Fully flexible with shift, working patterns and tasks.
- Ability to deal with the physical demands of the role.
- Previous experience of Powerhose use and deep cleaning of equipment.
- This is a permanent shift working 40 hours a week Monday – Friday, with some weekend working. We offer an attractive enhanced rate for Weekend Working.
For full details of the role and an application pack please contact via the Apply button.
The deadline for return of completed application forms is Friday 19th April 2019 @ 5pm.
This is rolling recruitment drive so please your application as soon as possible to be considered.