WE ARE RECRUITING FOR A:
FRIDAY: 1.00AM–12.30PM OR 3.00AM–2.30PM
(ROTA BASIS) OCCASIONAL WEEKEND WORK REQUIRED
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION IS 26TH MARCH.
APPLICATION FORMS AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION FROM:
KILKEEL SEAFOODS LTD
14 THE HARBOUR, KILKEEL, BT34 4AX
OR EMAIL: HR@KILKEEL-SEAFOODS.COM
PHONE: 028 417 61930
The Hygiene Operatives role will be to work as part of a team and independently to make best use of the resources (time, materials, and equipment). Food processing and manufacture is highly mechanised, which means that machines as well as the production and storage areas, facilities and grounds will have to be cleaned to highest possible standard. Ensuring the hygiene standards are maintained and predominantly exceeded. Audited by Technical/Quality Dept pre and post clean to ensure that the correct standards have been achieved.
The Hygiene Operative would be willing to complete overtime when necessary.
- Ensure compliance with the Company Rules regarding Standard Operating Procedure, Health & Safety & Food Safety.
- Correspondence with the Technical Manager, Quality Dept. Hygiene Team Leader, Hygiene Team, Day & Night Shift Supervisors.
- Cleaning equipment, production and storage areas, facilities and grounds.
- Daily hygiene assessments of cleaning by the team leader, Technical / Quality Dept.
- Undertake weekly Hygiene Team & Technical Manager Meetings.
- Completion of hygiene department documentation.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to engage with hygiene team.
- Proven experience in working with a team and independently.
- Knowledge and experience of cleaning chemicals and cleaning techniques.
- Experience working in a food manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working within a compliance / standards driven environment (BRC)
This is an outline job description and may be subject to change, according to the needs of the company, in consultation with the post holder.
KILKEEL SEAFOODS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Address Kilkeel Seafoods Ltd