EOS IT Management Solutions is a leading IT and Logistics company. We specialise in innovative IT and video conferencing solutions, which empower businesses and organisations throughout the world. The organisation has grown significantly over the past 5 years and currently has customers, offices, sites and employees based globally.
We want to add to our HR team and are currently seeking a candidate to fulfil and the role of HR Assistant.
Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Assistant will learn whilst growing and developing their skills by actively supporting the HR team with day-to-day tasks and assist in the delivery of an effective HR service, which is aligned to the business needs.
Primary duties & responsibilities will include the following tasks
- Recruitment and selection tasks – drafting job descriptions and posting adverts to various mediums, responding to applicants/enquiries, shortlisting, arranging interviews and post interview correspondence.
- New starts and leavers’ tasks – Assist with the completion of the on-boarding & off-boarding processes for all employees, to include delivering induction training, prepare relevant contract documents, administering background checks, visa administration, holding exit interviews.
- HR support – Providing advice and guidance on company policies and procedures to employees and proactively assisting with HR related queries.
- Administration – Maintaining accurate and up to date personnel records and reports that meets with both legislative business requirements across the Group including updating our HRIS and associated systems.
- Teamwork – Working with other departments e.g. payroll, operations and marketing, to ensure the delivery of an effective HR service.
- Assist as required with various HR projects.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
A degree in HR Management or business related discipline or 2 years experience working in a HR department.
In addition, the HR Assistant will have;
- CIPD accreditation (preferred)
- Knowledge of the NI/UK employment laws.
- A good understanding of day-to-day HR processes and best practices in particular recruitment practices.
- IT literate
- A high standard of written and oral communication skills
- Commercial acumen and practical application of HR process to meet business needs
Working in a fast-paced environment, the successful HR Assistant will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Confidentiality – maintaining at all times
- Ability to work unsupervised and prioritise tasks
- Have a customer orientated approach to internal and external customers
- Able to handle information and employee matters professionally and expediently
- Enthusiastic, motivated and goal orientated
- Good time management & organisational ability
- Be flexible in relation to hours of work to meet operational needs and working across different time zones.