Due to continued growth Savage & Whitten one of Ireland’s largest Independent Wholesalers are wishing to appoint a Fork Lift Driver to join the busy Warehouse Team.
Strategically located between Belfast and Dublin, Savage & Whitten Wholesale Ltd has celebrated its centenary having been established in 1916. The business has continually evolved over the last number of years and is now a major employer in the Newry and Mourne area, with approximately 200 employees based at our head office and throughout N.Ireland and the ROI.
As a people focused business you can be assured that a career with S&W will be both progressive and rewarding.
Summary of Position:
To assist in the overall production and dispatch of customer orders and to adhere to health and safety regulations and procedures always.
Role: Warehouse Operative – Fork Lift Driver
Contract: Permanent – Full Time – 39 hours a week – Day Shift
- Work as part of a fast-moving team to unpack and organise all stock with accuracy.
- Complete all orders to the highest standard
- Unload deliveries and maintain stock accuracy.
- Keep the warehouse standards high in accordance with the Health and Safety policy.
- Work with wholesale team and prepare wholesale orders ready for delivery.
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience as Warehouse Operative in a busy warehouse environment.
- A positive attitude and team player
- Currently hold or have held within the last 3 years a forklift license
If you feel you meet the above criteria and want to be part of the Savage & Whitten team at this very exciting time. Please submit your CV and cover letter
The closing date for applications is Friday 24th May @ 5.00pm.