At Resonate Testing, our job is to provide a range of testing to demonstrate compliance with international performance standards, whilst also testing the safety or reliability of their products. We are now looking for a technician who has a passion to learn and can see a possible future in the engineering and test industry.
This job offers the opportunity to work in our Mechanical and Environmental test facilities which include; vibration, shock testing, temperature, humidity and fire testing for many different industries, including aerospace, medical devices, and automotive.
- Support the design and build of test rigs.
- Adhere to the quality system in the provision of test services for customer test requirements.
- Support in-house R&D test development.
- Maintain testing equipment and keep testing space organized, clean, and safe
- Manage inventory of consumable test supplies
- Read and learn test standards and procedures to ensure correct application of test methodology
- Preparation of parts and material samples for both internal testing and for despatch to external testing as required including measuring samples, identification marking, packaging for transport and inventory control.
- Follow and document appropriate test procedure
- Populate standard report information
- Salary Offer £20,000 - £26,000 based on experience