Sloan Rent a Loo & Environmental Services have over 20 years’ experience within the Environmental Services Industry. Due to company expansion we are currently recruiting a Driver / Service Operative to join our team.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
The post holder will be responsible for:
• Emptying/Service of septic tanks, interceptors, cess pits etc.
• Attendance at emergency call out situations dealing with emptying pump stations, sewer blockages, blocked drains.
• Blockage clearing with high pressure water jetting.
• Servicing, delivering and collection of chemical toilets
• Emptying of effluent tanks
• Preparation of toilets and cabins for sites and events
• Assisting with general maintenance requirements
• Any other duties within the remit of the organisation as and when requested.
• Driver CPC – 35 hours must have been completed.
•Driving Licence – HGV Class 2
Experience in driving and operating Tanker vehicles desirable, but not essential.
• Valid CSR Card.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org