Job Title: Full Time Cook
The role is based at the Company’s head office in Newry, Co. Down
An excellent opportunity has arisen, to join the Café within the highly successful MJM Marine Ltd. This is an excellent opportunity for a Full Time Cook to join an award-winning Company that places a strong emphasis on investment in its people.
The successful candidate will be required to have a strong passion for food and thrive in a busy catering environment whilst being quality focused and committed to delivering a consistently high standard of food quality and customer service.
- Ensure food is prepared and presented to a consistently high standard
- Adhere to food hygiene and health & safety standards at all times
- Oversee food preparation by catering assistants where necessary
- Assist with stock rotation and replenishment and ensure optimum stock levels are achieved
- Ensure daily and weekly cleaning duties within the kitchen is completed and records are maintained
- Other duties commensurate with the Job Title
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a busy kitchen
- A recognised food hygiene certificate
- An understanding of Health & Safety procedures including COSHH and HACCP
- Excellent planning, organising and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy catering environment
- NVQ Level 3 Professional Cookery – or similar qualification
For further information contact Emma Burns on email@example.com or telephone 028 3025 8450
Completed application forms should be submitted by Wednesday 10 July at 5pm either by post to Emma Burns, HR Executive, MJM Marine Ltd, Carnbane Business Park, Newry BT35 6QH or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate their adherence to the Criteria in the application form. You will be expected to participate in education, training or development as is necessary, to enable the company to achieve the company’s objectives as communicated to you.