HBE is seeking an Admin Assistant to join their growing team, this is a busy role with an enthusiastic, energetic and forward thinking business.
To update and maintain key internal Client Management Systems.
- Use all management systems to their full potential and ensure records are kept up to date at all times.
- Housekeeping of all information detailed within the company’s management systems.
- Update records on a real time basis to ensure forecasting within the month is accurate.
- Accurate and timely actioning of month end submissions to enable performance monitoring.
- Production of client specific information to include certificates, reports, training/course materials and logbooks.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically in a professional manor.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries relating to the general administration function of the business including reports, certificates, and invoice enquiries.
- Provide general administration support to the business as required including reception cover.
- 5 GCSE’s to include Mathematics and English.
- 1 years experience of using SAGE
- Excellent IT Skills in MS Office particularly Excel
- At least 1 years’ experience working as part of an administration team
- Ability to work as part of a team and establish good working relationships at all levels
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- On-site Parking
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19