AFTERSALES SERVICE ADVISOR
Full Time Permanent Position
We are a caring Family Business delivering the highest standards and have an
immediate vacancy for an Aftersales Service Advisor.
Ideally you will have at least 2 years Customer Service and Telephone experience,
preferably within the Motor Industry although this is not essential.
The following attributes are required:
• Exceptional Time Management and Organisational Skills
• Good Literacy, Numeracy & IT Skills
• Professional telephone manner
• Outstanding Customer Focus
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Influencing and Selling Skills
• Full clean Driving Licence
Competitive salary: Commensurate with experience
JC Campbell (NI) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a career within a successful Dealership who
rewards success and hard work. So, if you are a self motivated individual who meets
all the desired criteria, can make a valuable contribution to the team and who can
develop our service department then email your CV today!
Apply in writing with CV to email@example.com